Frequently asked questions
How many varieties of cannabis do you grow?
Do we produce capsules?
How to administer?
Caring for your Syringe
If you are experiencing difficulty plunging it may be due to a cannabis oil build up in your syringe.
Frequent rinsing with hot water will help ensure that your syringe will properly function.
How to store?
Making sense of concentration
What dosage should I take?
What is carrier oil?
What is equivalency factor?
What types of vape pens do we offer?
HOW TO ASSEMBLE, ACTIVATE, AND DEACTIVATE 510-THREADED BATTERY AND CARTRIDGE SYSTEM?
Activation — Our latest battery style utilises a push-button activated system. Customers should refer to their products’ user guides for specific operational instructions.
Deactivation — Remove cartridges by unscrewing them counter-clockwise from the battery unit. If using a push-button battery, customers should ensure their devices are turned off prior to storage or transportation.
HOW TO USE A CARTRIDGE
- Your cartridge is only compatible with 510 threaded batteries
- Turn cartridge clockwise onto your battery
- DO NOT overtighten
- Follow the instructions given by your selected battery
- Best enjoyed within 6 months
HOW TO USE A SURGE PUSH.M?
- Charge battery before use
- Turn 510 threaded cartridge clockwise onto battery
- DO NOT overtighten
- Push button rapidly 5x to turn on/off
- Push button rapidly 3x to alternate between 3 heat settings (White: Low 2.8V, Blue: Medium 3.2V, Red: High, 3.6V)
- Pre-heating – Push button rapidly 2x
- Push button 1x to quit preheating
- When ready to use, press and hold the button and inhale through the mouthpiece
- Remove cartridge and turn off when not in use
- Turn battery clockwise onto USB charger provided
- DO NOT use other USB chargers
- DO NOT overtighten
- USB indicator light: Red = charging, Green = charged
SURGE PUSH.M TROUBLESHOOTING
- Cartridge connectivity issue:
- Button will flash red.
- Remove cartridge and reattach lightly before trying the device again.
- Voltage low:
- Button will flash 10x.
- Charge battery with the provided USB.
- Restricted Airflow:
- Preheat the device for 5 seconds.
HOW DO I UNCLOG MY VAPE PEN?
- Store any clogged vape pens upside down after use.
- Unclog push-activated vape pens by using a technique referred to as “priming the cartridge.” This involves preheating your vape by turning on the battery, then pressing and holding the button for 5 seconds.
WHY ISN’T MY VAPE WORKING?
- Ensure their battery is fully charged. If the battery is low or drained, an LED light will flash.
- Try removing the cartridge from their device, then reattaching it by screwing it clockwise into the battery unit.
- Do not overtighten cartridge!
If the vape pen is still not working, please refer to the instructions on how to troubleshoot the cartridge by adjusting anode.
TROUBLESHOOTING CARTRIDGE BY ADJUSTING ANODE
- Identify silver anode
- Place fingernail or toothpick under silver anode
- Gently rotate anode in either direction until it is slightly raised above silicone gasket (approximately 1 mm or 0.04 inches)
- Screw cartridge clockwise into battery
*Note: Do not fully pull anode out of cartridge. If unit still does not work after troubleshooting, please return it to its place of purchase.
MY VAPE PEN IS LEAKING. WHAT DO I DO?
- Oil residue at the bottom of the cartridge is not considered a leak. It is normal to have a small amount of residue appear as the cartridge nears the end of its life.
- If you notice an above-average amount of any oil or extract leaking from the bottom of the vape cartridge, stop using it and discard it immediately in a safe, responsible manner.
- If you notice oil coming through the top of the mouthpiece, the oil has oversaturated the ceramic. Stop using it and discard it immediately in a safe, responsible manner.
HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN MY CARTRIDGES ARE FINISHED?
- You will know your cartridges are finished when there is only oil residue remaining at the bottom of your cartridges.
- Empty cartridges will produce harsher tastes and burnt flavours when vaped.
HOW TO STORE